ST. NICOLA’S CHURCH

Home / Art&Culture - Places / ST. NICOLA’S CHURCH
visit cesenatico Chiesa Cappuccini

The Church of San Nicola (Franciscan friary) was built in 1611 and dedicated to the saints Nicola di Mira and Francesco di Paola, protectors of seamen. A few years later the friary was founded. The actual front was completed in 1957 and put on top of the former one; the inside walls are instead the original ones. The works kept inside the church are contemporary to the building of the church.

Useful information

Phone number: 0547 80209
Map: