Safe holidays in Cesenatico
Welcome! If you are here it is because you want to plan a holiday in Cesenatico and we are happy to welcome you and offer you a safe experience.
The health emergency has led to changes in the way tourist sites and services are used.
Here you can find all the updates on safety regulations, travel tips and frequently asked questions.
What are the rules for entering and leaving Italy?
The measures for entry into Italy
On December 28, 2022, Italian Health Minister ordered mandatory Covid-19 antigenic swabs and, in case of positivity, molecular testing for virus sequencing, for all passengers coming from China and transiting through Italy.
The measure is essential to ensure surveillance and the detection of possible virus variants.
Since the 1st June 2022 the green pass is no more required to enter in Italy from EU Member States and other foreign countries.
The safety regulations regarding Covid-19 are constantly evolving, therefore different regulations may come into force than those shown on this page. For updated info visit the official website of the Municipality of Cesenatico.
Good travel practices
The Tourist Information Office, the Tour Operators, the hoteliers, the managers of local attractions and activities and the citizens of Cesenatico do their best every day to enable you to have a safe holiday.
To do this, we also need your help: on holiday, follow these few simple tips.
Wash your hands regularly and use sanitizing gels
Always wear a mask in public places, even outdoors
It is recommended to maintain an adequate social distance
- If you have flu symptoms do not go to the Emergency Department but contact your primary care physician
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Be aware of the most vulnerable people
- Do not share bottles, glasses or cutlery
- Cover your nose and mouth or use the crook of your elbow when sneezing or coughing
- If a place seems too crowded, come back at another time
- Download and use the Immuni app while on holiday
- Use contactless payments if possible
Plan your Trip
Do you want to plan your trip to Cesenatico?
Find out everything you need to know for a perfect trip: how to get to and around the town, which hotels to stay in and which restaurants to eat in.