The painting 'San Giuseppe', kept inside the Parish Church of St. Giacomo , is a work by Guido Cagnacci, born 13/1/1601 in Santarcangelo di Romagna. His artistic education took place between Bologna and Rome, where he attended the school of Guercino; exiled from his birthplace, he wandered over Italy and Europe for many years, keeping on working, nevertheless, for the churches of our Region. He spent the last years of his life in Venice and moved then to Wien, where he died in 1663. The drawing of Cesenatico is a copy of a more famous work, preserved in the San Giuseppe Friary in Forlì. From the recent recovery, made by Adele Pompili, it has been ascertained that the drawing dates back to the seventeenth century and that the quality of colours and techniques is the same usually employed by the painter.